Celo was founded in 2014 in New Zealand. Celo is a secure, efficient and user-friendly system that helps connect healthcare professionals wherever they are. Celo has been developed by healthcare professionals from the ground up and has been specially designed to ensure ease of use in a clinical setting.
Health care workers and health professionals help make life enjoyable and rewarding – their commitment is the backbone of better life for all. We want to make their work simpler, more efficient, safer and compliant with the ever-increasing legislative privacy and regulatory requirements. Like all ambitious goals, we can’t do it by ourselves: Celo works closely with our customers, partners, and Government to continually improve our services to our healthcare professional users.
Our platform is used by some of New Zealand’s largest health providers and we are currently expanding into overseas markets. We’re a fast growing start-up, so you need to be willing to roll-up your sleeves and get stuff done. Your role will likely evolve as our company grows. Celo was a finalist in the 2017 NZ Health IT Innovation Awards.
- You are passionate about building native apps that users can’t live without.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in native Android development.
- You know Kotlin is the future of Android and are excited about working on a Kotlin-only app.
- You are proficient in Android tools like Android Studio and are familiar with Google guidelines and services, including Material Design and Firebase.
- You’ve been a part of agile software development teams and know all about daily standups, sprint planning and retros.
- You’ve built RESTful JSON APIs before and know your way around GitHub and unit testing.
- You understand common Android architecture design patterns like MVP, Viper and RxKotlin
Some of the benefits of working at Celo include:
- Chance to join a fast growing and exciting Start Up that is taking on the world!
- Improve patient outcomes and contribute to improving peoples lives!
- Personal Development: We support our team to participate in courses, conferences, or events that will help them be relentless about improvement.
- We’re a small company so opportunities regularly come up, whether it’s new responsibilities or entirely new roles.